Got a stubborn stain that just won’t come out? DIY your own stain remover stick that’s supercharged with Thieves® Laundry Soap and Lemon essential oil and free from the harsh chemicals you don’t want around your family. You’ll love the citrus-spice smell as you gently remove stains.
How to make it: Ingredients
- 1 bar solid castile soap, unscented, shaved into small pieces
- 1/3 cup washing soda
- 2 tablespoons white distilled vinegar
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup Thieves® Laundry Soap
- 4 drops Lemon essential oil
- Empty deodorant container
- Empty lip balm container
- Add all ingredients except for the essential oil and laundry soap into a saucepan.
- Heat on low until the soap and all the particles are mostly melted.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add Thieves laundry soap and essential oil and evenly mix.
- Let cool slightly and empty the mixture into a ziplock bag.
- Cut the corner off and squeeze the liquid into your containers.
- Put on the lids, let completely cool.
- Lightly dampen stick with a wet washcloth before use to adequately spread around the stained area.
- Wash as you normally would.
Want to take these DIY stain removers to the next level? Print these customized deodorant container label and lip balm container label, cut them out, and apply them to your newly created DIY stain remover!
By the way: Thieves® Laundry Soap is THE BEST Laundry Soap I ever used in my entire life! Seriously! And when I throw my laundry into the dryer, with NO toxic dryer sheets, it comes out NON-STATIC!
Don’t be fooled by the price, as each bottle of the Laundry Soap is good for 62 loads. In my case… it last me just under a year (happy dance!).
There’s a great little video on how to make the Stain Remover:
I’m sure you want to know exactly how you can purchase your essentials so you can create this for yourself, and for a friend… Click here to connect with me or find me on Facebook: http://facebook.com/caregiversbeingwell.
You can ask me all you would like to know about using essential oils safely for yourself, your family and your home.
To receive a weekly newsletter or browse our (over 500) wellness products: click here.